About FEP Film
- We carry a large stock of different FEP films.
- Sheet sizes stated are minimal sizes. Real size can be bigger.
- Minor damage may exist around the edge (1″ to 1.5″) of a sheet. This damage will should not affect printing since it is outside the printable area on regular 3D Printers.
- Very small specks can occur in some types of FEP Film. These specks should not affect usability of the sheet.
- Our sheets do not contain pre-cut mounting holes, at the moment these are only available as a custom item. Contact us for more information about pre-cut FEP Sheets.
Mounting a FEP film
- How you mount your sheet depends on your machine. If you need help you can always contact us.
- Sheets don’t contain pre-cut mounting holes, at the moment these are only available as a custom item with a minimum order amount.
- TIP: FEP is very strong, But you can easily puncture it with a sharp needle like object. Once punctured screws or mounting posts will slide through and stay centered.
- For Wanhao D7 watch this tutorial
- Small sheets are bundled and packed in a ziplock bag
- These ziplock bags are shipped in envelopes with a strong cardboard back.
- When shipping outside the EU and remote locations we use flat cardboard boxes or extra protection with cardboard.
- Lengths of FEP are shipped in strong cardboard rolls. These roll are packed in boxes.
- If you have any issues with our FEP just let us know and we will try to help you solve it.
- If you have any questions about FEP, please do contact us.