Flashforge Adventurer 4 – Promotion Kit!
Only 2 left in stock
Adventurer 4 is a new 3D printer created by Flashforge. It is a 3D printer with more applications and a better experience. New design components and the latest technical specifications, making more efficient use of 3D printing, while empowering design innovation and integrating it into public life. The new 3D printer has real leveling-free design […]
Free Promotion kit included - Limited units available
- Limited number available! Do not hesitate. Order your Adventurer 4 3D printer now and you will receive the Special Promotion Kit for FREE!
- You will receive: 1pc 0.3mm nozzle assembly ,1pc of 0.6mm nozzle assembly and 1 pc of flexible build plate free!
- efficient and powerful 3D printer
- very simple and safe to use
- faster and larger 3D printer : 220 x 200 x 250mm
- has a wide range of materials: PLA/ABS/PC/PETG/PLA-CF/PETG-CF
- HD Built-in camera monitoring (Adventurer 4 only)
- remove nozzle just in one clip less than 5 seconds, easy to change 0.3mm or 0.6mm nozzle.
- remote printing control by Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- new FlashPrint support multi-device on-line control, managing printers in high efficiency.
- remote-control function handle exceptions while printing.
- energy-saving mode: only 1KWH power consumption when standby overnight.
- very easy to remove the model from the platform because of flexible build plate
- leveling free Platform
- Model: Adventurer 4
- Printing Technology: FFF
- Print Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Printer Size: 500*470*540mm
- Build Volume: 220*200*250mm
- Print Speed: 10-150 mm/s
- Number of Extruders: 1
- Diameter of Extruder: 0.4mm (optional 0.3 and 0.6mm)
- Max Set Temp. of Extruder: 265°C/240°C
- Max Set Temp. of Platform: 110°C
- Support Filament: PLA/ABS/PC/PETG/PLA-CF/PETG-CF
- Touch Screen: 4.3’’ touch screen
- Power: 320W
- Slicing Software: FlashPrint
- Print Method: USB/Wi-Fi/Ethernet FlashCloud/PolarCloud
- Input File: 3mf/stl/obj/fpp/bmp/png/jpg/ jpeg files
- Output File: gx/g files
- Camera: 1
- Working Environment: 15-30°C
- 12 Months factory warranty (special conditions may apply for remote areas and outside EU)
- For more information please visit Terms & Conditions section or contact us directly
- Excluded from the warranty are consumable parts (for more information contact us)
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||
0.3, 0.4, 0.6
|Filament Diameter (mm)||
|Product Size (WxDxH)||
500mm x 470mm x 540mm
|Build volume (WxDxH)||
220mm x 200mm x 250mm
|Product Weight (g)||
|Layer thickness (micron)||
Need help or advice? Contact us for any support question.Contact us now