Flashforge Guider IIGuider II is a printer in FFF technology with a massive build volume of 280*250*300mm, resume printing feature, and multiple features for steady and quality 3d printing performance. The 3D printer is perfect for those pursuing professional-quality prints for engineering and small production.
- Out of the box: full metal-frame, enclosed 3d printer with massive build volume 280*250*300mm, layer resolution 0.1-0.4 mm, print resolution ±0.2 mm.
- Patent extruder heated up to 240℃ and build bed heated up to 120℃: offers wide 3d print materials compatibility and great print results.
- FREE slicer support: FlashPrint offers basic slicing features and advanced options for custom printing.
- Resumes printing from power failure: print stops without damaging 3d models when suffer sudden power failure, resumes printing from where it stops when power is back on.
- Prints with mainstream 1.75mm filament: PLA, ABS, PETG, Color-change, TPU and TPE 3d printer materials.
- Filament check: filament sensor detects material usage and alerts you when running out, greatly improves print efficiency.
- 5 inch touchscreen: visual 3d prints set up, simplifies operation and ensures accuracy.
- Wireless 3d printing & Cloud printing: supports 3d files transfer via USB cable, SD card, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, FlashCloud and PolarCloud.
- One spool of random filament is included (1000g).
- Model: Guider II
- Printing Technology: FFF
- Print Resolution: 0.2 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Printer Size: 550*490*570(755)mm
- Build Volume: 280*250*300mm
- Print Speed: 10-100 mm/s
- Number of Extruders: 1
- Diameter of Extruder: 0.4mm
- Max Set Temp. of Extruder: 240°C
- Max Set Temp. of Platform: 120°C
- Support Filament: PLA/ABS/TPU 95A/PETG
- Spool: External
- Touch Screen: 5’’ touch screen
- Power: 500W
- Slicing Software: FlashPrint
- Data Transmission: USB cable/SD card/Wi-Fi/Ethernet/FlashCloud/PolarCloud
- Input File: 3mf/stl/obj/fpp/bmp/png jpg/ jpeg files
- Output File: gx/g files
- Working Environment: 18-30°C
- Net Weight: 30 kg
- Gross Weight: 38 kg
In the box
- 1* 3D printer
- 1* top cover
- 1* power cable
- 1* random filament
- 1* USB cable
- 1* USB stick
- 1* support holder
- 1* quick start guide
- 1* filament guide tube
- 1* after-sales service card
- 1* screwdriver
- 1* unclogging pin toll
- 2* allen wrench
- 1* wrench
- 1* grease
- 1* teflon tube
- 1* glue stick
- 12 Months factory warranty (special conditions may apply for remote areas and outside EU)
- For more information please visit Terms & Conditions section or contact us directly
- Excluded from the warranty are consumable parts (for more information contact us)
|3D Printer Series||
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||
|Filament Diameter (mm)||
|Product Size (WxDxH)||
550mm x 490mm x 570mm
|Build volume (WxDxH)||
280mm x 250mm x 300mm
|Product Weight (g)||
|Layer thickness (micron)||
Need help or advice? Contact us for any support question.Contact us now