Phrozen Sonic – 4K
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Phrozen Sonic 4K Incl. Formware Pro Slicer software FREE! A professional 3D printer for Dental and Jewelry applications. The fastest Phrozen model yet with an incredible 4K high resolution (35 micron XY). With a large printing area of 6.1” it produces highly detailed 3D models that match your exact design, regardless of the size of […]
Phrozen Sonic 4KIncl. Formware Pro Slicer software FREE! A professional 3D printer for Dental and Jewelry applications. The fastest Phrozen model yet with an incredible 4K high resolution (35 micron XY). With a large printing area of 6.1” it produces highly detailed 3D models that match your exact design, regardless of the size of your model. The Phrozen Sonic 4K is a professional machine, twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K, all metal build and featuring the Phrozen's famous super-stable z-axis to ensure a precise, repeatable, quiet and smooth printing process. The perfect printer for Dental and Jewellery applications!
Professional High speed & High resolution 3D printing
- 4K Resolution: The LCD has an incredible 3840 x 2160 ultra-high-definition printing at 35µm XY resolution with 722 PPI, the highest PPI ever.
- 6.1"Printing area: The 6.1" is only a bit larger than the 5.5" LCD found in most compact 3D printers. But it adds more than 20% build space .
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 5 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only one second to print a layer, twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K. 2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens; we offer a free 3-month warranty for all LCDs.
- Solid Design: made with Aluminum & designed to ensure a precise, repeatable, quiet and smooth printing process.
- Supports Remote File Transmissions: Connects to your router directly via the ethernet, allowing you to send over your file remotely and start printing immediately
- FormWare Phrozen Edition: Sonic 4K comes with professional 3D slicing software that empowers designers to work efficiently by providing automatic error detection and printing multi-floor structures to maximize print output.
- Built-In Printing Parameters for Dental Application: Works with resin print settings from NextDent, Dreve, KeyStone, HarzLab, Enlighten & Dentona. Also compatible with resins of 385nm & 405nm
Professional slicer license free
- Price includes a free license of Phrozen 3D Pro Slicer by FormWare. (Value €199,-)
- Buildsize: 130 * 73 * 200mm
- LCD: Monochrome 6.1" 4K
- XY Pixels: 3840*2160 pixels
- XY Resolution: 35 µm
- LED Array: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- Print Speed: Up to 90mm/hour
- Ports: USB, Ethernet
- Printer OS: Phrozen OS
- Touchscreen: 5" colour
- Slicer: Chitubox V1.6.5
- Z Resolution: 10 - 300 µm
- Z-axis: Dual Linear Rail with Ball Screw
- Power Input:100-240 VAC - 50/60 HZ
- Power usage: 50W
- Printer size: 23 * 26 * 46cm
- Printer weight: 14,5Kg
- Phrozen Sonic 4K 3D Printer
- Metal resin vat with fep film pre-mounted
- Power supply with EU plug
- Printing Kit (Gloves, Wiper/Scraper, Funnel, Etc.)
- No UV resin included. Don't forget to add UV resin to your order to get started immediately.
- This product does not include spare FEP Film, cleaning fluids and materials, curing equipment, safety gear and post-processing equipment. Please check the accessories section to get all needed items to start 3D printing.
- Before you start printing
- FEPshop Europes largest Phrozen expert and official distributor
- 12 Months factory warranty (special conditions may apply for remote areas and outside EU)
- 3 Months factory warranty on LCD (special conditions may apply for remote areas and outside EU)
- EU Warranty for EU customers (special conditions may apply for remote areas)
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Resinvat, Buildplate, FEP Film, SD Card and ParaLED
- Opening the machine without authorization voids warranty
|Product Size (WxDxH)||
230mm x 260mm 460mm
|Build volume (WxDxH)||
130mm x 73mm x 200mm
|XY Resolution (micron)||
|Product Weight (g)||
|Layer thickness (micron)||
Need help or advice? Contact us for any support question.Contact us now