Phrozen Sonic – Mini
Only 7 left in stock
Phrozen Sonic Mini – Best budget resin 3D Printer Two to three times faster other budget 3D Printers (Anycubic Photon, Elegoo Mars, Creality, Epax, etc.)! The Phrozen Sonic mini is the first consumer 3D Printer equipped with a monochrome LCD, tailor-made for 3D printing. Monochrome LCD’s have a longer expected lifetime then RGB LCD’s you find in […]
Phrozen Sonic Mini - Best budget resin 3D Printer
- Two to three times faster other budget 3D Printers (Anycubic Photon, Elegoo Mars, Creality, Epax, etc.)!
- The Phrozen Sonic mini is the first consumer 3D Printer equipped with a monochrome LCD, tailor-made for 3D printing.
- Monochrome LCD's have a longer expected lifetime then RGB LCD's you find in competitors 3D printers. (average lifetime 2000 hour)
- Monochrome LCD's are stronger and more pressure and heat resistant then RGB LCD's. Meaningless damage, less downtime, fewer costs replacing LCDs, and improved reliability
- Monochrome LCD's are more transparent. More UV light passes resulting in faster exposure times. (Up to 1s layer for 50 microns)
- The Phrozen ParaLED module is a perfect design for mono-LCD's. Featuring higher efficiency and better thermal dissipation.
- The Phrozen Sonic is compatible with most 405nm LCD, DLP and even SLA UV resins. Making this machine extremely flexible and opening up many more interesting applications with this printer.
High speed & quality 3D printing at an incredible price
- The perfect machine for starters, hobbyist and experimenting.
- UV Engine Paraled Lite with best optical uniformity, much better than conventional single COB LED
- Open resin system compatible with most of commercially available LCD, DLP and SLA UV resins (405nm)
- Touchscreen control and print from USB. No need to connect to the computer all the time
- High-speed printing
- Buildsize: 120 * 66 * 130 mm
- LCD: Monochrome 5.5" HD
- XY Pixels: 1920*1080 pixels
- XY Resolution: 62 µm
- LED Array: ParaLED V2 Lite
- Print Speed: Upto 50mm/hour
- Ports: USB, microSD
- Printer OS: Phrozen OS
- Touchscreen: 2.8" colour
- Slicer: Chitubox
- Z Resolution: 10 - 100 µm
- Z-axis: Single Linear Rail with Lead Screw
- Power Input:100-240 VAC - 50/60 HZ
- Max power consumption: 40W
- Printer size: 25 * 25 * 33cm
- Printer weight: 4,5Kg
- Phrozen Sonic Mini 3D Printer
- Metal resin vat with fep film pre-mounted
- EU Power Cable
- Printing Kit (Gloves, Wiper/Scraper, Funnel, Etc.)
- No UV resin included. Don't forget to add UV resin to your order to get started immediately.
- This bundle doesn't include spare FEP Film, cleaning fluids and materials, curing equipment, safety gear and post-processing equipment. Please check accessoires section to get all needed items to start 3D printing.
- The plastic resin vat is only guaranteed to work with Phrozen resins.
- Before you start printing
- FEPshop is official Phrozen dealer for Europe
- 12 Months factory warranty (special conditions may apply for remote areas and outside EU)
- EU Warranty for EU customers (special conditions may apply for remote areas)
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Resinvat, Buildplate, FEP Film, SD Card and ParaLED
- Opening the machine without authorization voids warranty
- All3dp.com specification review
- Phrozen official page
- Phrozen official group
- Phrozen user group
- ChituBox Slicer
- Phrozen FAQ
Chitu BoxSettingsYou can use the Phrozen Sonic Mini with Chitu box by using the Phrozen presets or adding the following settings
- Size X: 66 mm
- Size Y: 120 mm
- Size Z: 130 mm
- X resolution: 1080 px
- Y resolution: 1920 px
|Product Size (WxDxH)||
250mm x 250mm x 330mm
|Build volume (WxDxH)||
120mm x 66mm x 130mm
|Product Weight (g)||
|Layer thickness (micron)||
|XY Resolution (micron)||
Need help or advice? Contact us for any support question.Contact us now