3DMakerpro Connect for Android is an accessory for the Mole scanner to connect the scanner to the smartphone. With this portable and easy setup, 3DMakerpro Connect allows you to scan objects anywhere, whether it's in your studio or out in the field. You can even scan large and complex objects that are difficult to transport, such as sculptures or architectural features, without worrying about the limitations of a traditional scanner.
- easy to connect to your smartphone
- and scan anywhere
- for Android - the mobile application requires Android 10.0 or later. It is recommended to use mobile phones with 8G running memory or above, and please notice that available storage space must be more than 2G.
In the Box
- Connect x 1
- Phone Clips x 1
- Scanner Cable x 1
- Phone cable x 1
- 3DMakerpro Mole 3D Scanner
- For Smartphones with: Android
- Phone Requirements: The Phone should have OTH (On-The-Go) functionality and be compatible with non-official OTG cables.
- Compatible & Recommended Phone Brands: models released after 2021 from vivo, oppo, OnePlus, Samsung, LG, Google, Motorola
- Available Storage Space on the Phone: 2G
- there may be compatibility risks with Huawei, Honor, Xiaomi, and other models
- tips - power bank should be purchased separately, with the following spec: 12V PD 22.5W Type-C interface
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|External stock||Ships in 3 to 6 weeks|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Accessory Types||Others, Peripherals|