BOFA 3D PrintPRO 2 with Kit is a fume extractor that includes a desk mount "stay put" arm. This fume extractor is a low-cost unit, which filters fumes generated by an open-framed 3D printer without causing the filament deposition area to be cooled. Because of the small costs, quite a workflow, and minimal power consumption, this device is ideal for anyone who would like to start with BOFA products.
- working quiet
- compact size - can be on your desktop, workbench, or on the floor
- great process filtration - it pulls a small amount of air and any fumes that would come from heated filament extrusion and filters it through a three-stage filtration process. First, the surface area of the pre-filter captures any large particles before the webbed mini-pleat HEPA filter grabs any small particles that may have escaped the pre-filter. Finally, the optimized advanced carbon filter absorbs and eliminates any fumes that remain before venting out nice, clean air.
- easy to use - BOFA has made it simple for users, and each filter stage features a condition indicator so that you know when it is time to replace the filter.
- filter change indicator
- dedicated to maker spaces, the education sector
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 330mm x 290mm x 270mm
- Cabinet Construction: Powder-coated mild steel
- Airflow/ Pressure: 45m³/hr 9mBar
- Electrical Data: 230V single-phase 1~50/60 Hz Full load current: 0.2amps
- Noise Level: <44 dBA (at typical operating speed)
- Weight: 7.8kgs
- Approvals: UKCA and CE
- version with KIT
- desk mount "stay put" arm included
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|External stock||Ships in 3 to 6 weeks|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product application||Education, Industrial|
|Accessory Types||Fume Extractor, Safety|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||330mm x 290mm x 270mm|
|Product Weight (g)||7800.00|