BOAF 3D PrintPRO 3 with 24V S/S interface is a fume extractor with a low cost, low power consumption, and integral speed control. The Fume Exctracor is dedicated to enclosed or partially enclosed 3D Printers. It is an affordable accessory to your 3D printing workspace. BOFA 3D PrintPRO 3 incorporates externally mounted plenum system manifolds, which filter fumes generated during the printing process, helping you maintain a clean, healthy working environment.
Each filtration unit is supplied with connection hoses and "print your own" manifold instructions.
- integral speed control
- working quiet
- compact size - can be on your desktop, workbench, or on the floor
- great process filtration - it pulls a small amount of air and any fumes that would come from heated filament extrusion and filters it through a three-stage filtration process. First, the surface area of the pre-filter captures any large particles before the webbed mini-pleat HEPA filter grabs any small particles that may have escaped the pre-filter. Finally, the optimized advanced carbon filter absorbs and eliminates any fumes that remain before venting out nice, clean air.
- easy to use - BOFA has made it simple for users, and each filter stage features a condition indicator so that you know when it is time to replace the filter.
- with interface S/S - goes automatic when the printer is working, the extractor will only work when the machine is also working
- dedicated to maker spaces, the education sector
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 400mm x 290mm x 300mm
- Cabinet Construction: Powder-coated mild steel
- Airflow/ Pressure: 120m³/hr 20mBar
- Electrical Data: 230V single-phase 1~50/60 Hz Full load current: 0.7amps
- Noise Level: <57 dBA (at typical operating speed)
- Weight: 11kgs
- Approvals: UKCA and CE
- version with interface 24V S/S
- the device starts to work automatically when the printer is also working
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|External stock||Ships in 3 to 6 weeks|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product application||Education, Industrial|
|Accessory Types||Fume Extractor|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||400mm x 290mm x 300mm|
|Product Weight (g)||11000.00|