Cleaning Filter is a useful accessory for post-processing printed models. Cleaning small prints in alcohol can be tricky and difficult to remove from the washer or the basket with IPA alcohol. On the bottom are also nasty resin resides. This cleaning filter is great to use to easily put out your small printed models.
- easy and convenient to use and clean
- great for small printed models
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Top Diameter: 88mm
- Inside Diameter: 55mm
- Total Height: 75mm
- Height Filter Area: 60mm
How to use
- Get a cup with an inside diameter between 56 and 86 mm and a minimum height of 80mm. TIP: The Wanhao blue cup works fine, you can use the lid as a drip tray.
- Fill the cup with IPA. TIP: Make sure you don't overfill, leave margin for your prints, and filter volume.
- Put your print in the cleaning filter and carefully lower it in the cup with IPA.
- Carefully move the filter with print around to make sure all uncured resin washes away TIP: Use a little brush to remove all resin from creases and cracks.
- When all resin is gone put the filter with print in a cup with clean water. TIP: Depending on the material we clean we also use water with some dishwasher soap. So first alcohol, second soap water, third clean water. If needed repeat the cycle.
- Have a dip tray ready or kitchen towel ready. Drop the print from the filter on the towel. Place the filter on drip tray.
- the blue cup is not included
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin
|Product Weight (g)