Asiga Resin DentaBASE is a biocompatible material for producing denture base models. High impact resistance, ease of finishing, and high stain resistance make Asiga DentaBASE a robust solution for manufacturing denture bases. Asiga DentaBASE serves in producing the base for your two-part denture by combining with 3D printed denture teeth, milled denture teeth, or carded denture teeth.
High strength and rigidity, ease of finishing, and excellent adhesion characteristics for bonding Asiga DentaTOOTH Denture Tooth resin. For a patient-compliant and comfortable digital denture, it all starts with Asiga DentaBASE.
- ideal for dental applications - use for denture bases
- biocompatible - certificate Class IIa (pending)
- color - Asiga N1, Natural Pink
- stain resistant
- printer compatibility - 385nm 3D printers.
- manufactured by Asiga - under ISO 13485:2016 & EN ISO 13485:2016
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|External stock||Ships in 1 to 2 weeks|
|Country Of Origin||Australia|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||385|
|Material Properties||Impact Resistance|
|Product Weight (g)||1000.00|