Asiga Resin DentaCAST is an ‘Ash-Free’ direct-cast material for lost-wax casting. No more hand wax-ups as with digital design and 3D printing you can digitally produce your metal partial frameworks, gold crowns, bridges, or even press lithium disilicate quickly and accurately.
Asiga DentaCAST provides an exceptionally accurate output for dimension-critical appliances.
- ideal for dental applications - use for crown and bridge metal prosthetics, crown and bridge lithium disilicate prosthetics, metal partial frameworks
- color - green
- ash-free burnout
- printer compatibility - 385nm and 405nm 3D printers
- manufactured by Asiga - under ISO 13485:2016 & EN ISO 13485:2016
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
|Country Of Origin||Australia|
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||385, 405|
|Product Weight (g)||1000.00|