Asiga Resin DentaIBT is a biocompatible material for manufacturing indirect bonding trays. Indirect bonding trays (IBT) are used to accurately position orthodontic brackets onto the patient’s teeth. DentaIBT is a clear material that allows UV transmission for curing the brackets in place.
The rubber-like characteristic of Asiga DentaIBT provides a firm hold during the bonding process and then flexibility when peeling away, without tearing or discomfort to the patient.
- ideal for dental applications - use for Indirect Bonding Trays
- biocompatible material - certificate Class I (pending)
- color - Clear
- printer compatibility - 385nm 3D printers
- manufactured by Asiga - under ISO 13485:2016 & EN ISO 13485:2016
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Country Of Origin||Australia|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||385|
|Product Weight (g)||1000.00|