Asiga Resin DentaMODEL is the number one choice for Dental Labs and Clinics in producing fixed or removable dental prosthetic models. With its high accuracy and excellent surface detail, Asiga DentaMODEL is the ultimate material for 3d printing crown and bridge removable die models and implant analog models. With its stone-like almond color, you will quickly be able to find margin lines and view crisp anatomical details with ease.
Beyond fixed prosthetic models, Asiga DentaMODEL provides flexibility in being well suited for printing aligner models for vacuum thermoforming, Removable Partial Denture Models, and Denture Models.
- ideal for dental applications - perfect for crown and bridge models, dental implant models, dental thermoforming models, RPD, and denture models.
- excellent color and surface texture - to mimic dental stone the color of the resin is Almond (light beige).
- printer compatibility: 385nm and 405nm 3D printers.
- manufactured by Asiga - under ISO 13485:2016 & EN ISO 13485:2016
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin
|Resin Wavelength (nm)
|Product Weight (g)