BlueCast Cr3a Curing Liquid is a special liquid for curing Bluecast Cr3a castable resin. The bottle of 250g is enough to perfectly cure 2kg of the Cr3a resin. Cr3a Curing Liquid is specially designed to help with post-processing models.
- easy to use
- curing liquid for Cr3a castable resin
- Content: 250g
How to use it?
- Remove the prints from the build plate;
- Wash the prints in ethyl alcohol 90% to 99%;
- Dry the patterns with compressed air for best results;
- Place the prints in a vessel / plastic cup - Fill the vessel with Cr3q Curing liquid in order to fully submerge patterns;
- Place the vessel with the patterns inside a UV oven for 30 / 40 min according to lamp power and patterns size;
- The UV cure is done when the pattern color will be Blue;
- Wash with tapered water and dry with air and you are ready to cast.
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|External stock||Ships in 1 to 2 weeks|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Equipment Types||Resin cleaning fluids|
|Post Processing for||Resin|
|Product Weight (g)||250.00|