BlueCast X-One - ONE resin for ONE thousand applications
- The first castable resin developed for the new LCD monochromatic generation and DLP printers.
- Perfect casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles. Low temperature burnout compatibility (even if we recommend 750°C last stage, everything is burned out at 680°C)
- Low temperature melting polymer ensures smooth surface finish and perfect lettering.
- Extreme accuracy and exceptional detail without shrinkage.
- No bleeding issue also on LCD machines.
- The first real meltable resin at low temperature.
- Excellent dimensional stability in time. No shrinkage (natural shrinkage will be compensated during print making polymer expand chemically).
- Low viscosity (easier to clean, easier to get back from patterns).
- Strong adhesion to platform (adhesion layers are exposure layers x4 or even x3), no need to primer.
- Toxic and carcinogenic component free, Low fumes emission during burnout. Very low VOC and negligible smell.
- Low fumes emission during burnout
- Finally, you can cast in any casting house/service every kind of pattern with text, engravings, micropavè etc.
- You can choice for chemical postcuring (longer washing in alcohol make a chemical reaction with X-One) or for traditional washing and UV oven postcuring. After chemical postcuring the color resin change from dark green to gray/white to permit you to check if the procedure was correct
- Compatible with monochromatic LCD and DLP printers
- Castable: Yes
- Castability: Extreme
- Compatible with: LCD AND DLP PRINTERS.
- Before buy please check the printers compatibility.
- Washing mode and postcuring: Please check the Video tutorial.
- UV care: Not needed
- Shrinkage: Negligible
- Color: Dark green - White after curing
- Size: 500 gr