BlueCast X10 is the evolution of Bluecasts well known X5 polymer and it is useful for direct investment casting of jewelry and dental patterns. It is a resin developed to give perfect casting using wax equipment
as well normal gypsum bonded investments. An 80% wax-like filled photopolymer for reliable casting with zero ash content and clean burnout, highly accurate resin captures intricate features and offers the smooth surfaces. Its formulation is suitable for jewelry where huge quantity of metal is needed and/or high details are required
BlueCast X10 LCD Highlights
- Castable resin based on the experience of BlueCast X5.
- Excellent casting of small engravings both positive and negative.
- Suitable for all jewelry needs: from filigree to medals, as well from chaton settings to signet rings. - Excellent for stones presetting (improved elasticity). - No smell. - Negligible shrinkage (0.7% after 7 days). - Easy welding with wax.
- Excellent yield of details with all investments. No chemical aggression of the investment during burnout cycle.
- Possible manual finishing (post cure is needed).
- Monomers free.
- Extremely detailed.
- Smooth surfaces.
- Burnout cycle improved.
- Suitable for all fast burnout cycles.
- Full burnout also at lower temperature (740°C, flask).
- Excellent dimensional stability in time.
BlueCast X10 LCD specifications
- Castable: YES
- Castability: Extreme, improved over X5
- Print resolution: High
- Print Smoothness: High
- Dimensional stability: Improved over X5
- Resin colour: Light Blue
- Post cleanup: Ethyl / IPA alcohol 5 min - Drying with compressed air
- Post UV cure: Not needed
- Post printing shrinkage: Negligible
- Buildplate adhesive needed: Improved from X5
- Content: 500 gr
- Most (mono) LCD & DLP 3D printers like Wanhao, Elegoo, Anycubic, Epax, Zortrax, Prusa, Phrozen.