BlueCast X10 SLA/DLP Highlights
- Castable resin based on the experience of BlueCast X5.
- Excellent casting of small engravings both positive and negative.
- Suitable for all jewelry needs: from filigree to medals, as well from chaton settings to signet rings. - Excellent for stones presetting (improved elasticity). - No smell. - Negligible shrinkage (0.7% after 7 days). - Easy welding with wax.
- Excellent yield of details with all investments. No chemical aggression of the investment during burnout cycle.
- Possible manual finishing (post cure is needed).
- Monomers free.
- Extremely detailed.
- Smooth surfaces.
- Burnout cycle improved.
- Suitable for all fast burnout cycles.
- Full burnout also at lower temperature (740°C, flask).
- Excellent dimensional stability in time.
BlueCast X10 SLA/DLP specifications
- Castable: YES
- Castability: Extreme, improved over X5
- Print resolution: High
- Print Smoothness: High
- Dimensional stability: Improved over X5
- Resin colour: Green
- Post cleanup: Ethyl / IPA alcohol 30 Sec - Drying with compressed air
- Post UV cure: Not needed
- Post printing shrinkage: Negligible
- Buildplate adhesive needed: Improved from X5
- Content: 500 gr
|Package Size||0.5 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Technology||DLP, mSLA(LCD), SLA|
|Technologies||DLP, mSLA, SLA|
Need help or advice? Contact us for any support question.Contact us now