UV-sensitive resin for SLA 3D printer. DruckWege Resin is a UV resin with industrial properties, developed and designed for SLA 3D printers with laser light sources. Our own brand is very durable, easy to paint and has exceptional physical properties. We tuned our viscosity of Type S so its is suitable for printing in SLA machines using wipers and heaters.
DruckWege Resin is an acrylate-based resin with industrial properties, developed and designed for SLA 3D printers laser light sources. Our own brand is very durable, easy to coat and has exceptional physical properties:
DruckWege Type S Resin is compatible with
- Formlabs 2
- and other laser-based SLA systems
Best printed on Formlabs with mode black V4.
- fast curing
- high level of detail and sharp contours
- smooth and dry object surface
- low odor
- Viscosity: 33-57 mPa/s
- Shrinkage: <0.5%
- Hardness D: 82.2 Shore
- E-Modulus: 1278,13 MPa
- Tensile Strength: 36,58 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 4,54%
- Bottle: UN-approval: UN 3H1/x1.9/250 Material: HDPE
- 1 KG
- Colour: Beige/Ivory
- Safety data sheets and technical data sheets are here
Restriction in use
- This product has not been tested or approved for medical or pharmaceutical applications. The Type S resins are designed for modelling only and not for use inside the body or in the oral cavity.