- Fit for EPAX X1, Anycubic Photon, Wanhao D7 and many other same size resin vats.
- Excellent quality: resistant to high temperatures (220 ° C), Chemically resistant, Ultimate non-stick surface, UV stable.
- Perfectly smooth, smoother than FEP films. Great air permeability leads to less vacuum suction force. As such you will have much less failed prints as compared to using FEP films.
- Shipped in thoughtful protective packaging.
- Size: 200 x 140mm
- Each pack contains 3 films
- New 0.125mm thickness as compared to previous 0.1mm thickness
Our films are a special blend of Teflon material. Used in DLP and SLA machines as well (different size) due to high requirements by those printers. Those FEP films sold by other brand LCD printers are not good enough for DLP and SLA. Films are Made in Japan, Cut and Packed in China
|Country Of Origin||China|
|FEP film sheet amount||3|
|Film thickness (micron)||125|
|Material Types||Release film|
Need help or advice? Contact us for any support question.Contact us now