EPAX Resin Hard in the color Black is specially formulated for large printers. It is a very stable resin. Due to more background light and longer printing time/size, the EPAX hard resin is specially formulated to withstand background light for a long time and generate heat slowly and evenly. By controlling the sudden rising of a hot spot, LCD screens can last longer. The hard resin also produces less release force, making it ideal to print things large. Less stress on prints during each layer release.
It is the ideal resin for everyday uses and is the recommended resin for larger printers such as X10, X133, and X156 from EPAX. It sure also works great with our X1 printers and any other LCD resin printers on market.
- hard resin - good mechanical properties
- specially formulated for large prints
- stable material
- compatible with most LCD printers using 405 nm wavelength
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
|Country Of Origin||United States of America|
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Resin for||LCD, Mono LCD|
|Product application||Industrial, Hobby|
|Product Weight (g)||1000.00|