Graphy Resin BR 23-5 C&B – Past Expiry Date!
- Past Expiry Date - August & October 2023!
- Biocompatible - CE Certified
- Abrasion Resistance
- High Flexural Strength
- Ideal for Crowns & Bridges
Are you looking for a different resin from Graphy but cannot find it in our shop? Please contact us, and we will help you!
- biocompatible - CE Certified
- high flexural strength
- good abrasion resistance
- good mechanical properties
- ideal for crowns and bridges - the printed parts are more flexible and easy to work with than the standard crown and bridges resins
- for DLP and LCD-type 3D Printers
- Volume: 1kg
- Color: Shade A1/A2/A3
- Viscosity: 800 ± 200 cps
- Surface Hardness: Shore ≥ 80 D
- Flexural Strength: ≥ 100 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: ≥ 2500 MPa
- A perfect workflow is needed to achieve a good final result (mechanical properties, color). Correct pre- and post-processing with compatible software and hardware is essential. Please check the product that is recommended by Graphy for the correct post-processing process - Graphy Cure M Graphy Cure THC 2 with Nitrogen.
- Please be aware that this product is not flexible to easily bend after printing as other flexible materials. It is actually a strong material that has high flexural strength and was designed to make it more flexible for easier working with than other standard denture resins. The surface hardness of the product is up to 80D Shore. If you have questions about it, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Country Of Origin||South Korea|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Material Properties||Biocompatible, Certified, Strong|
|Resin for||DLP, LCD, Mono LCD|
|Color||Dental Shade OM1, Dental Shade A1, Dental Shade A2, Dental Shade A3|
|Package Size||1 KG|