Graphy Resin BR 23-5 C&B was developed for crown and bridges. Due to its high flexural strength of 220 MPA and abrasion resistance, it enables to produce durable long-term prosthesis. It can be ideal for use in industries where mechanical properties are required. The BR 23-5 is available in color Shade A1, A2, and A3.
- biocompatible - CE Certified as Class IIa
- high flexural strength
- good abrasion resistance
- good mechanical properties
- ideal for crowns and bridges - the printed parts are more flexible and easy to work with than the standard crown and bridges resins
- for DLP and LCD-type 3D Printers
- Volume: 1kg
- Color: Shade A1/A2/A3
- Viscosity: 800 ± 200 cps
- Surface Hardness: Shore ≥ 80 D
- Flexural Strength: ≥ 100 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: ≥ 2500 MPa
- A perfect workflow is needed to achieve a good final result (mechanical properties, color). Correct pre- and post-processing with compatible software and hardware is essential. Please check the product that is recommended by Graphy for the correct post-processing process - Graphy Cure M.
- Please be aware that this product is not flexible to easily bend after printing as other flexible materials. It is actually a strong material that has high flexural strength and was designed to make it more flexible for easier working with than other standard denture resins. The surface hardness of the product is up to 80D Shore. If you have questions about it, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section