Monocure 3D Platebond is a UV-cured build plate adhesion promoter. It is designed to help 3D-printed resin parts adhere to the build plate. This can be used in conjunction with Monocure 3D resin or with other photopolymer resin systems.
- build platform adhesion promoter
- better adhesion between the build plate and printed models
Application & Tips
- ensure the build plate is clean and dry. Apply a few drops onto your 3D printer's build plate using the dripper provided.
- using a metal scraper or gloved finger, smear the Monocure 3D Platebond liquid UV adhesive across the entire print area.
- allow the 3D printer to cure the Platebond with the first few base layers. (It does not need to be cured before printing).
- if the model is difficult to remove after printing, run hot water over the back of the build plate to help release the 3D-printed part(s).
- Make sure to store the Platebond in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with Platebond
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin
|DLP, LCD, Mono LCD, SLA