With its light color and ultra-high resolution, Aqua-Ivory 4K is perfect as a base color, allowing makers to easily paint and add colors to their detailed designs. This formula is specially created to allow every designer to print an exact replica of their designs with the added benefits of no shrinkage and low odor.
Phrozen Aqua-Ivory 4K Resin
- Low Shrinkage & High Precision: Phrozen Aqua is developed for low shrinkage and high precision printing. Its low warpage & dimensional stability are especially good for precise parts.
- Low Viscosity & Odor: Phrozen Aqua is easy to be printed and post processed due to its low viscosity. Meanwhile its low odor will not make your place smells.
- Fast and accurate printing: Phrozen Aqua is customized for the new Phrozen 4K & 8K Mono 3D Printer.
- Wide Application: Printed parts are with good hardness and certain toughness. It is perfect match not only to models but for product prototyping.
- Weight: 1KG bottle
- XY Resolution: ~50 µm
- Recommended Layer Height: 30-100 um
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for long time.
- Color: Ivory
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 221 cps
- Tensile Strength (Break): 1.9 Mpa
- Elongation: 6 %
- I-ZOD Impact Strength: 6.42 KJ/m2
- Surface Hardness, Shore D: 75 Shore D
- Use our resin and printer in a well ventilated room
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor lights
- Please preserve our resin in closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Use in a well ventilated room.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 OC) and dry condition.