- Low Shrinkage & High Precision: Phrozen Water Washable Dental Model resin is developed for low shrinkage and high precision printing. Its low warpage & dimensional stability are especially good for precise parts. This material is ideal to create a perfect match between dental models with removable dies; ensuring that no printed parts ever change in shape.
- Low Viscosity & Odor: The resin is easy to be printed and post-processed due to its low viscosity. Low order of the material.
- Fast and accurate printing: With a Medit intraoral scanner, more than 90% of variation falls within ±0.05mm on dental 3D models created by Water-Washable Dental Model Resin.
- Remove Residue with Ease: The resin is designed to be easily rinsed by water which means that you no longer need any ethanol and IPA to clean up your resin 3D prints.
Ideal for printing
。Crown and bridge models with removable dies
。Implant analog models
- Weight: 1KG bottle
- Recommended Layer Height: 50-100 um
- Color: Beige
- Density: 1.16 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 750-850 cps
- Surface Hardness: 86 Shore D
- Flexural Strength: 92 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: 1875 MPa
- Tg：65 °C
- Use our resin and printer in a well-ventilated room
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor lights
- Please preserve our resin in a closed opaque bottle to avoid exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Use in a well-ventilated room.
- Shake well before use.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 OC) and dry condition.
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Material Properties||Water Washable|
|Resin for||LCD, Mono LCD|
|XY Resolution (micron)||50.00|