Phrozen Beige Flex is a great budget Flex UV resin compatible with most popular LCD 3D printers. Phrozen Shape: Eliminate Your Printing Barriers, Just Print It !
Phrozen Flex Beige headlines
- Volume: 500g per bottle
- Layer Height / Parameter: 10 sec @ 50 um, Delay 3
- Way to Clean Printed Part: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
- Property: High hardness, toughness and resolution.
- Suitable for: All LCD 3D Printer
- Application: General modeling & prototyping
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 500-600 cps
- Surface Hardness: 68 Shore D
- UTS: 12 MPa
- EAB: 26 %
- Tensile Modulus: 1132 MPa
- Izod Notched Impact Strength: 5.3KJ/m2
- Suggest to use our resin and printer indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence.
- Please preserve our resin in closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do not eat and swallow the resin. Go to hospital if necessary.
- Wear goggles in avoid of eye contact to resin. Wash your eyes by water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin is with slight odor. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 OC) and dry condition.
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Package Size||0.5 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Resin for||LCD, Mono LCD|
|XY Resolution (micron)||47.00|