Phrozen Resin Low-Irritation in the color Beige is specifically designed for dental parts with precision and accuracy. As a bonus, Phrozen Beige Low-Irritation Resins are safe on the skin. The material can be used also for making engineering parts, and miniatures.
- low irritation - the resin is non-cytotoxic (certified byISO-10993-5) without heavy metals.
- high precision and low shrinkage - the printed parts are dimensionally stable and will not warp.
- ideal for dental parts - because of low irritation, they are perfect in the dental industry but the resin has a wide range of applications.
- high flexural strength - the flexural strength reaches up to 90 MPa, and because of that can be used for load-bearing models.
- Volume: 500 g
- Viscosity: 700-800 cps
- Density: 1.16 g/cm3
- Surface hardness: 75 Shore D
- Flexural modulus: 2330 MPa
- Flexural strength: 90 MPa
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Package Size||0.5 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Material Properties||Certified, Low Shrinkage, Precise, Strong|
|Resin for||LCD, Mono LCD|
|Product application||Dental, Hobby|
|XY Resolution (micron)||50.00|