Phrozen Resin Onyx Rigid Pro410 in color Black was developed together with Henkel. The material comes with great engineering capabilities for those who prefer a hands-on approach to solving everyday problems. Onyx Rigid Pro410 is sturdy and reliable and produces 3D models without sacrificing precision, enabling makers to print strong and stiff objects such as storage organizers, laptop stands, grocery bag holders, and even tabletop gaming miniatures.
- rigid and reliable - no need to worry about distortion or breakage as Onyx Rigid Pro410 3D models are firm and will not deform in shape.
- strong & precise - strength doesn’t sacrifice precision. Onyx Rigid Pro410 produces strong models while enabling makers to produce models with fine details.
- cool organization items - use your creativity to make your very own pen holders, paint holders, cardholders, or even spice racks for the kitchen.
- high holding strength - create your own DIY clothes hangers, grocery bag holders, guitar hangers, wall hooks, and more from the comfort of your home.
- great for tabletop gaming - 3D miniatures no longer need to be reprinted after just a couple of weeks. Onyx Rigid Pro410 creates minis that are long-lasting and durable.
- Volume: 1kg
- Viscosity: 400-600 cps
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Surface Hardness: 78 Shore D
- UTS: 43 MPa
- Tensile modulus: 1687 MPa
- EAB: 5%
- Izod notched impact strength: 25 J/m
- HTD at 0.45 MPa: 62 °C
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|External stock||Ships in 2 to 5 weeks|
|Material Properties||Precise, Rigid, Tough|
|Product application||Industrial, Prototyping|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Resin for||LCD, Mono LCD|
|Product Weight (g)||1000.00|
|XY Resolution (micron)||35.00|