Phrozen TR250LV is a great resin for engineering parts and (dental) thermoforming applications that have to take some heat.Perfect resin for the Phrozen Transform.
Phrozen TR250LV Features
- Contents: 5KG
- XY Planar Resolution: 47 micron
- Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
- Normal layer time: 15 sec @ 50 um
- Property: High hardness, toughness and resolution.
- Way to Rinse：Clean with alcohol spray with air gun
- Suitable for: LCD 3D Printer
- Application: Rubber Mold for Jewelry, Fine Details GK Kit, Heat Resistance Application
- Colour: Gray
- Low viscosity
- Heat resistant upto 100 degree celcius
- Viscosity: 230cps
- Density: 1.10 g / cm3
- Hardness: Shore 79D
- Elongation: 20 %
- Break value: 25 MPa
- Tg: 100C
- Suggest to use our resin and printer indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence.
- Please preserve our resin in closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do not eat and swallow the resin. Go to hospital if necessary.
- Wear goggles in avoid of eye contact to resin. Wash your eyes by water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin is with slight odor. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 OC) and dry condition.
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Industry||Dental, Jewelry, Manufacturing|
|Material Properties||High Temperature Resistance|
|Material Application||Dental, Industrial|