Phrozen Resin TR300 Ultra-High Temp in color Gray is a material with extremely high thermal resistance, high mechanical strength, and a certain toughness, making it ideal for high-temperature applications such as dental thermoforming, industrial mock-ups, and creating 3D printed jewelry.
- ultra-high thermal resistance - with its heat deflection temperature of 190 °C, TR300 is suitable for high-temperature resistance applications.
- low viscosity and low odor - resin has low viscosity to use and clean easily. Odorless to affect the environment during printing.
- high toughness and low shrinkage - the material has good mechanical properties such as high tensile strength, high toughness, and low shrinkage rate. The resin is accurate.
- ideal for vacuum forming and industrial prototyping - it is recommended for the engineering industry and to print dental models.
- Volume: 1kg
- Viscosity: 120-200 cps
- Density: 1.17 g/cm3
- Surface Hardness: 80 Shore D
- UTS: 32 MPa
- Tensile modulus: 1857 MPa
- EAB: 2%
- Izod notched impact strength: 8 KJ/m2
- Tg: 220 °C
- HTD at 0.45 MPa: 190 °C
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Material Properties||High Temperature Resistance, Low Odor, Low Shrinkage, Low Viscosity, Tough|
|Resin for||LCD, Mono LCD|
|Product application||Industrial, Jewelry, Prototyping|
|Product Weight (g)||1000.00|
|Information brochure -old|