- Low Shrinkage & High Precision: Phrozen Water Washable Dental Model resin is developed for low shrinkage and high precision printing. Its low warpage & dimensional stability are especially good for precise parts. This material is ideal to create a perfect match between dental models with removable dies; ensuring that no printed parts ever change in shape.
- Low Viscosity & Odor: The resin is easy to be printed and post-processed due to its low viscosity. Low order of the material.
- Fast and accurate printing: With a Medit intraoral scanner, more than 90% of variation falls within ±0.05mm on dental 3D models created by Water-Washable Dental Model Resin.
- Remove Residue with Ease: The resin is designed to be easily rinsed by water which means that you no longer need any ethanol and IPA to clean up your resin 3D prints.
- Weight: 1KG bottle
- Recommended Layer Height: 50-100 um
- Color: Beige
- Viscosity: 0.771 Pa·s
- Flexural Strength: 1875 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: 3.04 KJ/m2
- Surface Hardness, Shore D: 75 Shore D
- Use our resin and printer in a well-ventilated room
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor lights
- Please preserve our resin in a closed opaque bottle to avoid exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Use in a well-ventilated room.
- Shake well before use.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 OC) and dry condition.
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Material Properties||Water Washable|
Need help or advice? Contact us for any support question.Contact us now