Original replacement/ spare part for Asiga PRO 4K 3D Printers
The tray allows for easy changing and refilling of materials. We offer 3 different sizes: 2L, 5L, and 10L, with a maximum fill level of 300 to 400 ml per application. To ensure perfect print quality each tray is equipped with an RFID chip recording the object volume generated during the printing job. Once the maximum print volume is reached, the printer recognizes through the RFID chip that the tray must be replaced and displays this information to the user.
- durable and stable
- high quality
- easy to clean
- available in 3 different sizes
- trays are equipped with an RFID chip
We offer in our shop different types of build trays for Asiga PRO 4K and PRO 4K XL. It is important to choose the correct build tray for your application.
- Low Force Build Tray: 2L, 5L, 10L
- UltraGLOSS Build Tray: 2L
Low Force Build Tray
The build tray is recommended for printing softer / less hard and elastomeric materials. It’s also ideal for manufacturing parts with fine details and thin delicate wall sections.
Recommended applications for Low Force
- Jewellery - all geometries
- Dental - flexible splints, soft gingiva, IBT, partial frameworks
- Audiology - ear shells, earmould shells for casting silicone
- Industrial - elastomeric materials
- Microfluidics - all geometries
- Miniatures - all geometries
UltraGLOSS Build Tray
The Build Tray allows you to 3D print clear parts directly with a glossy / pre-polished surface removing the need for manual post-polishing. No special post-processing steps are required.
Recommended applications for UltraGLOSS
- Dental - night guards, occlusal splints
- Audiology - ear shells, earmoulds, earmould shells for casting silicone
- General - clear applications where a gloss surface finish is required, packaging, visors
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin||Australia|
|Machine Serie||Asiga Pro|
|Machine Model||Asiga Pro 4K, Asiga Pro 4K XL|
|Type||10L, 10L Low Force, 1L, 2L, 2L Low Force, 2L UltraGLOSS, 5L, 5L Low Force|