The replacement/ spare part for many LCD-type 3D Printers
We finally have a limited number of test sets of this great-looking high-power UV LED Array for 5.5"/6" LCD Printers available.
This set could be a starting point to convert your old single LED LCD 3D printer to a LED Array LCD Printer.
This UV LED Array is built as a so-called parallel light source. A Parallel light source is usually used in high-precision measurement equipment. Because there is less light scattering it will produce higher contrast at the edges and it reduces diffuse reflections. The array guarantees an even light distribution over the whole build plate area.
- Convert your old single LED LCD 3D printer to a LED Array
- High power output (needs more testing)
- +90% uniformity
- Parallel LED technology
- A limited number of test sets are available
Inside the box
- LED Array (1/2)
- Driver (2/2)
LED Array Specification:
- Power: Max 72W (Manufacturer specification)
- Array size: 28pcs UV LED
- UV: 400-405nm
- Input: 24V / 4A~5A
- Output: 22~26V 1.4A
- PWM Control: Input 3.3V/5V
- Output Control: Potentiometer