The replacement/ spare part for Phrozen Shuffle XL (2018, 2019, Lite) and many other LCD-type 3D Printers
Front glass for 8.9" LCD UV 3D Printers. Gorilla glass screen guard to help to protect your LCD from damage. The Screen guard has a sticky layer that will stick to the LCD. The bond between glass and LCD is removable.
- This is a DIY part
- Use at your own risk
- Due to the changes that manufacturers do in the 3D printers, before buying check if the part is compatible with the version of your 3D printer
- If you have a question about the spare part contact us
Installing the screen guard
- Remove LCD. The video shows the procedure for Phrozen Shuffle XL
- Stick frontglass to the LCD. Keep calm, and work slowly, and if bubbles appear go back and try again.
- Place LCD with glass back into the machine
- Because the LCD sits a bit higher than the top plate the edges of the screen guard float in the air - Be very careful not to land resin vat on these edges too hard - You can also reuse the tape by placing it under the floating edge of the screen protector.
- Another option is to remove the backglass of the LCD (Experimental - use at own risk). The LCD is now only stuck to the front glass. This could lead to the sagging of the LCD in the middle.
Removing bubbles should be done in a vacuum oven. If you don't have this, here are instructions for Wanhao D7 5.5" LCD but the procedure is the same for larger LCD
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Machine Serie||Universal, Phrozen Shuffle|
|Machine Model||universal, Shuffle XL 2018, Shuffle XL 2019, Shuffle XL Lite|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||150mm x 216mm x 1mm|
|Product Weight (g)||40.00|