Phrozen Sonic Saber makes removing supports hassle-free with the power of ultrasonic cutting. With 40,000 blade vibrations per second, the ultrasonic cutter helps you trim and finish 3D prints at high-precision margins with ease.
- remove support effortlessly - Sonic Saber cuts through the supports fast and smoothly without leaving any marks.
- refine models with high accuracy - with Sonic Saber’s accuracy, trimming joints, touching up errors, and refining models is as easy as it gets.
- cut supports with excellent precision - with ultrasonic vibration, Sonic Saber precisely cut supports even from narrow gaps that were unreachable with pliers.
applicable for cutting various materials - Sonic Saber can cut through a wide range of materials, allowing you to create and craft any projects across your creative practices.
- Oscillation Frequency: 40 kHz
Body: L129.1 x W125.3 x 70.5 mm
Cutter: L133 x W30 mm
- Weight: 300g (Handle 75g)
- Handheld Cable Length: 1050 mm
- Power Requirement: DC 12V 3A
- Additional Blade: L18 x W4 x H0.38 mm
- Blade Angle: 30° sharp angle
- Please DO NOT touch the product with wet hands.
- Please wear cut-resistant gloves when handling the product.
- DO NOT expose the machine to liquids of any kind.
- If the device is exposed to water, discontinue use immediately.
- Please do not use this product to cut oil paper and/or other flammable objects.
- Do not point the Ultrasonic Knife at others.
- Keep away from children.
- Please do not use this product to cut metal or glass.
- DO NOT touch the blade immediately before or after use as high temperatures can cause burns.
- Danger - High Voltage! Non-professional personnel should avoid disassembling the product on their own to prevent injury from accidental touch.
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Equipment Types||Handheld Tools|
|Post Processing for||Resin|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||130mm x 126mm x 71mm|
|Product Weight (g)||300.00|
|Information brochure -old|