This Printer is a Refurbished Anycubic Photon Ultra DLP 3D Printer. The printer was used only 1 time to print so it looks almost as good as the new one. The machine is in great condition and is offered as is presented in the pictures.
Great price & great deal!
Anycubic Photon Ultra DLP is a high precision, energy-saving, and working quiet 3D Printer. The 3D Printer from Anycubic is working in DLP technology (DLP Projector) and is dedicated to anyone who wants to start a 3D printing journey or for more advanced users that wants a reliable 3D Printer.
- DLP vs LCD - DLP Projector can project a beam of higher uniformity, and the light uniformity of the forming surface is greater than 90%. With an LCD printer, the light source is always on, which gives light leaks, even on dark pixels.
- durability - light source system does not need to be replaced as often as an LCD 3D printer and has a life span much longer (up to 10 times) than for LCD monochrome screens.
- energy saving - the rated power of Photon Ultra is as low as 12W, which is about the power of a normal light bulb and only 1/5 of the 60W power of an LCD 3D printer.
- blazing fast - the Ultra's blazing-fast optics engine speeds up the printing process to just 1.5 seconds per layer, 1/5 of the original Photon of 8 seconds per layer. The print speed is up to 6cm per hour, three times faster than the original Photon of 2cm per hour.
- whisper quiet printing - release less heat due to its low power consumption. The heat dissipates through a radiator without containing a cooling fan to ensure a whisper-quiet printing environment for users.
- stronger adhesion on the printing platform
- System: ANYCUBIC Photon Ultra
- Color touch screen: 2.8 inch
- Slicer: ANYCUBIC Photon workshop
- Connectivity: USB
- Printing technology: DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- Light source: DLP optical projector
- Resolution: 1280 * 720
- XY resolution: 80um (0.080mm)
- Z-axis resolution: 0.01mm
- Layer res.: 0.01 ~ 0.15mm
- Print speed: 1.5S / layer Max 60mm/h
- Rated power: 12W
- Printers size: 222mm (L) * 227mm (W) * 383mm (H)
- Build volume: 102.4mm (L) * 57.6mm (W) * 165mm (H)
- Net weight: ~ 4kg
- great price deal
- the printer was used only 1 time!
- the printer looks almost as good as the new one
- Anycubic Photon Ultra is sold as it is presented in the pictures
- the printer has a 3-month warranty