Artillery 3D Hornet is an economical integrated desktop FFF/FDM type 3D Printer. The Printer is very easy to assemble and is ultra-quiet and easy to operate. Hornet is dedicated to anyone who wants to start a journey with 3D printing.
- metal integrated structure design and easy to assemble - only 3 minutes to set up, no cable tangling danger, easy to install & maintain, quick to use.
- artillery hornet redefines, the fashion of classic - inspired by designs of a high-end sports car, Artillery Hornet is a mix of modern and classic.
- aluminum base + sturdy gantry framework
- an economical and cost-effective 3D printer
- titan extruder, modular hotend - higher precision printing, with stronger extrusion, stable filament feeding.
- a new generation of clean cable management
- stable and smooth performance - reverse single Z-axis with patented Z-coupler to ensure smooth motion during printing and avoid layering problems.
- coated tempered glass platform - the tempered glass platform with an aluminum DC heating plate brings higher thermal energy efficiency.
- 32-bit motherboard and silent printing
- easy to operate
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 220mm x 220mm x 250mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.3mm
- XY Positioning Precision: 10 microns
- Z Positioning Precision: 100 microns
- Number of Extruders: 1
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Supported Materials: PLA/PETG/TPU
- Product Dimensions: 470mm x 410mm x 450mm
- Product Weight: 8kg
- Power: 100-240V, 350W
- Connectivity: Memory Card/USB
- Print Fily Type: Gcode
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|External stock||Ships in 1 or 2 working days|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|3D Printer Types||Filament Printers|
|Machine Serie||Artillery 3D|
|3D Printer Application||Hobby|
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||0.4|
|Compatible Filament (mm)||1.75|
|Expert level||Starter, Average|
|Product application||DIY, Hobby|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||470mm x 450mm x 510mm|
|Product Weight (g)||8000.00|
|Build volume width (mm)||220.00|