This Printer is a Refurbished Carima EM 3D Printer. The printer was used to print occasionally. The machine is in great condition, with almost zero visible signs of usage.
Great price & great deal!Carima EM is a DLP-type 3D Printer that is created for the education sector. Despite EM being an entry-level printer, it prints precise and high-resolution parts.
- precise and high-resolution - ultra-precision pixel size X/Y (FHD resolution 1920x1080)
- light uniformity - increased printing speed with minimization of light loss
- compatible with Carima CMYK Non-toxic Resins - RoHs2 Certified and biocompatible. Works great also with General Resin from Carima.
- ideal for the education sector
- stable construction
- entry-level 3D printer - easy to operate, great price, and high-resolution results.
- Technology: DLP
- Build Size: 128mm x 80mm x 170mm
- Pixel Size (X/Y): 100μm
- Layer Thickness: 25, 50, 100μm
- Engine Light Source: 405nm UV LED
- Engine Resolution: WXGA 1280x800
- Input File Format: STL/OBJ/AMF/SLC/PLY/SVG
- Product Size: 400mm x 340mm x 650mm
- Product Weight: 20kg
- Input Power: DC 24V, 5A with Adapter
- great price deal for an educational DLP 3D Printer!
- the printer was used to print occasionally
- the printer looks almost like new!
- the printer has a 3-month warranty
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin||South Korea|
|3D Printer Types||Resin Printers|
|3D Printer UV Bandwidth||405nm|
|Print Resolution (µm)||100|
|3D Printer Application||Education|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||400mm x 340mm x 650mm|
|Product Weight (g)||20000.00|
|Minimal layer height (microns)||25.00|
|Build volume width (mm)||128.00|