Creality Sermoon D3 3D Printer is working in FFF/FDM technology. Sermoon D3 is a stable and reliable productivity tool ideal for industrial designers. The printer is great for prototyping, jigs and fixtures making, or design verification. Can be used to mass-produce small but oddly shaped parts or products. Creality Sermoon D3 comes with a 300mm x 250mm x 300mm build volume, great accuracy, and increased printing speed.
- high-precision-made - to minimize mechanic errors. The integrated XY-axis gantry system in CNC is machined with 0.01mm precision for a seamless fit.
- reliable extrusion at 300℃ Temperature- the "Sprite" dual-gear direct drive extruder delivers strong extrusion and retraction force.
- industrial grade stability - sturdy frame, all the axes are assisted with stainless steel linear shafts of 60HRC hardness. The printer holds well against the inertia force of the moving printing head.
- up to 5x printing speed - the advanced stepper motor driver chip enables 1/256 micro-stepping, realizing smooth printing at up to 5 times of speed.
- multi-printers control - with multiple Sermoon D3 printers connected to the LAN or Internet, models can be batch-printed according to a single command from Creality Print.
- wide range of materials - regular filaments such as PLA, PLA-Wood, PETG, PET, but also high strength filaments: ABS, PA, ASA, PC, PC-ABS, flexible filaments: TPU95A, TPC, and wear resistant filaments: PLA-CF, PA-CF, PET-CF
- ergonomic shape - the is stable, easy to use, and with a build volume of 300mm x 250mm x 300mm and 0.1mm accuracy
- less cracking with heat contained- the heat bed adjustable up to 110C matches well with the heat-retaining enclosure.
- safety features - 2 built-in HEPA air filters will purify PM0.3 particles and toxic compounds generated during printing with ABS and other filaments. When the door is opened during printing, the printer will send alarms, pause and quickly cool down, so as to prevent scalding or pinching.
- ideal for industries - great for parts and components making, jigs and fixtures, ideal for research and education sector
- Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Print Size: 300x250x300mm
- Filaments: PLA/PLA-Wood/ PETG/ PET/ ABS/ PA/ ASA/ PC/ PC-ABS/ TPU95A/ TPC/ PLA-CF/ PA-CF/ PETG-CF
- Nozzle number: 1
- Hotbed temperature: ≤110℃
- Screen: 4.3-inch color touchscreen
- Machine size: 553x578x656mm
- Machine weight: 45kg
- Printing Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Layer Height: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤300℃
- Printing Speed: PLA ≤150mm/s, ABS ≤250mm/s
- File Format For Slicing: STL/ OBJ/ 3MF
- Slicing Software: Creality Print, Creality Slicer, Cura, Simplify3D
- Nominal power: 500W
- Rated voltage: 100-240V , 50/60 Hz
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|External stock||Ships in 3 to 5 working days|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|3D Printer Types||Filament Printers|
|Product application||Education, Industrial, Prototyping|
|Machine Serie||Creality Sermoon|
|Machine Model||Sermoon D3|
|3D Printer Application||Education, Prototyping|
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||0.4|
|Compatible Filament (mm)||1.75|
|Expert level||Starter, Industrial, Average|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||553mm x 578mm x 656mm|
|Product Weight (g)||45000.00|
|Minimal layer height (microns)||100.00|
|Build volume width (mm)||300.00|