Flashforge AD1 is a professional FFF 3D printer for the mass production of channel letters. Less manpower is needed. Flashforge AD1 has many options for fonts and more colors are available, and signs and letters can be put into mass production without giving off any dust or exhaust fumes.
- segmented heating parts - the segmented heating mode allows the four divided parts to be heated independently, saving unnecessary power consumption. It takes only 2 minutes for each part to be heated to 100℃.
- fast & efficient printing - having 10-88mm/s printing speed and being able to conduct full-size printing, the Flashforge AD1 allows up to twenty 100mm flanges to be printed simultaneously.
- resume printing from power failure - in case of unexpected power failure, the extruder will immediately rise using stored electricity to prevent the high temperature of the nozzle from damaging the printed letters. The printing can be resumed once the power restores to save printing time.
- filaments detection - the printing will automatically pause when the filaments run out; it will continue when new filaments are reloaded.
- dual-color printing - Flashforge AD1 allows flanges to be printed in multiple colors.
How to make 3D printed channel letter?
- Get a Vector file by using CDR
- Load the files into FlashAD to generate a 3D printing file and a cutting file
- Note: FlashAD support .stl, .cdr, .nc, and .dxf file format
Send the 3D printing file to AD1 and start to build
- Paste light bar
- Produce letter panel (It makes)
- Printing Technology: FFF
- Print Precision: ±0.5mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.2mm-0.4mm
- Printer Size: 1070*975*485mm
- Build Volume: 600*600*70mm
- Print Speed: 10-80 mm/s
- Diameter of Extruder: 0.6mm
- Max Set Temp. of Extruder: 260°C
- Max Set Temp. of Platform: 100°C
- Support Filament: Advertising Filament
- Spool Hold Diameter: 53 mm
- Contain Spool Diameter: 53*200*52mm
- Touch Screen: 4.5’’ touch screen
- Slicing Software: FlashAD
- Connectivity: USB stick/Ethernet/FlashCloud
- Input File: STL/cdr/NC file
- Output File: GFZ/GX/G file
- Net Weight: 50.2 kg
- Gross Weight: 76 kg
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin||China|
|3D Printer Types||Filament Printers|
|Build size||Extra large|
|3D Printer Application||Other, Education, Manufacturing|
|Machine Serie||Flashforge AD1|
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||0.6|
|Compatible Filament (mm)||1.75|
|Expert level||Industrial, Professional|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||1070mm x 975mm x 485mm|
|Product Weight (g)||50200.00|
|Minimal layer height (microns)||200.00|
|Build volume width (mm)||600.00|