Flashforge Guider 3 Plus is a professional-grade 3D printer, featuring high-speed printing, high-model quality output, and quiet and smooth operation. Equipped with a full range of multi-platform intelligent management systems for small businesses, studios, universities, and laboratories, Guider 3 Plus empowers R&D and designs.
- high speed and low noise - the CoreXY structure allows high-speed printing at 250mm/s and operating environment noise below 50dB
- high-quality output - the dual Z-axis ball screw design ensures accurate positioning when printing each layer of the model, smooth model surface, and better printing quality.
- large build volume - 350mm x 350mm x 600mm ultra-large build volume.
- stable performance - with the 16mm-diameter Z-axis guide and 16mm TBI ball screws on both sides, the platform can support a maximum load-bearing capacity of 30KG, ensuring the stability of printing large models.
- HEPA 13 air filtration system - can effectively filter the dust odor and particles generated during the printing process.
- sealed filament chamber - containing silica gel desiccant inside, the dual sealed filament chambers on the back will effectively ensure that filaments are in a sealed and dry environment both during the printing process and in the idle state. Worry-free storage, free use, and printing quality are guaranteed.
- wide range of materials - PLA/ ABS/ ASA/ PC/ PA/ PETG/ PLA_CF/ PETG-CF/ PETG-GF/ PA-CF/ PA-GF
- open material system - compatible with Third-party Filaments.
- ideal for prototyping - jigs, fixtures, and parts of the assembly line, great for education medical models and architecture prints.
- Printing Technology: FFF
- Print Resolution: 0.15 mm
- Printer Size: 636*591*1060mm
- Build Volume: 350*350*600mm
- Print Speed: 10-250 mm/s
- Number of Extruders: 1
- Diameter of Extruder: 0.4mm
- Max Set Temp. of Extruder: 320°C
- Max Set Temp. of Platform: 120°C
- Support Filament: PLA/ ABS/ ASA/ PC/ PA/ PETG/ PLA_CF/ PETG-CF/ PETG-GF/ PA-CF/ PA-GF
- Touch Screen: 7’’
- Slicing Software: Slic3r/ Skeinforge/ Cura
- Printing Connection: USB cable/ U Disk/ Ethernet/ Wi-Fi
- Input File: 3MF/STL/OBJ/FPP/BMP/PNG/JPG/JPEG files
- Output File: GX/ G/ Gcode
- Working Environment: 15-30°C
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin||China|
|3D Printer Types||Filament Printers|
|Build size||Extra large|
|External stock||Ready to ship in 1 or 2 working days|
|Machine Serie||Flashforge Guider|
|Machine Model||Guider 3 Plus|
|3D Printer Application||Manufacturing, Other, Medical, Prototyping|
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||0.4|
|Compatible Filament (mm)||1.75|
|Expert level||Advanced, Professional|
|Product application||Education, Industrial, Prototyping|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||636mm x 591mm x 1060mm|
|Minimal layer height (microns)||50.00|
|Build volume width (mm)||350.00|
|Information brochure -old|
|Technical Data Sheet -old|