Flashforge Guider IIS 3D Printer
€1.699 NL VAT Incl. 21%
Available in 1 to 3 working days
Products in stock are shipped the same or next working day.
When the product is out of stock please contact us about delivery times.
- Easy to use FFF 3D Printer
- More stable motion
- Auto leveling option
- Power failure record recovery
- Upgraded extruding assembly supports more filaments
Flashforge Guider II sGuider II is a printer in FFF technology and is upgraded based on Guider II. The printer is an industrial machine, boasts a durable extruder for max printing of up to 300℃. It prints big 3d objects using 10+ 3d materials (Nylon, PP, etc.) with professional quality and furthest stability.
- Out of the box: pre-built 3d printer, start 3d printing after filament spool mounting and bed leveling.
- Build volume: 280*250*300 mm, layer resolution 0.1-0.4 mm, print resolution ±0.2 mm, print speed 10-100 mm/s.
- 300℃ patent extruder and 120℃ heatable build bed : print PLA, ABS, PETG, PC, PA, Nylon and other industrial grade filaments. Bonus 1 spool of random filament(1000g).
- Open filament system & filament detection: compatible with most third-party FDM 1.75mm filaments. Cease printing when filament runs or interrupted.
- Resumes printing from power failure: resume 3d print from sudden power blackout, saves filament waste and increase success rate.
- 5" touchscreen: streamline 3d print operation, save time and strength for volume production jobs.
- Powerful yet FREE slicer support: FlashPrint offers basic 3d model slicing features and advanced options such as editable support structures.
- Cloud printing: control multiple printers on cloud, greatly improves printing efficiency.
- Built-in camera: monitor 3d printing process remotely via WiFi and Cloud.
- Power conservation: turn off light bar to save energy, friendly for all-night printing.
- Air filter: effectively filter out fine dust produced when printing industrial 3d filament.
- Model: Guider II s
- Printing Technology: FFF
- Print Resolution: 0.2 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Printer Size: 550*490*570(755)mm
- Build Volume: 280*250*300mm
- Print Speed: 10-100 mm/s
- Number of Extruders: 1
- Diameter of Extruder: 0.4mm
- Max Set Temp. of Extruder: 300°C
- Max Set Temp. of Platform: 120°C
- Support Filament: PLA/ABS/TPU 95A/PETG
- Spool: External
- Touch Screen: 5’’ touch screen
- Power: 500W
- Slicing Software: FlashPrint
- Data Transmission: USB cable/SD card/Wi-Fi/Ethernet/FlashCloud/PolarCloud
- Input File: 3mf/stl/obj/fpp/bmp/png jpg/ jpeg files
- Output File: gx/g files
- Working Environment: 18-30°C
- Net Weight: 30 kg
- Gross Weight: 38 kg
In the box
- 1* 3D printer
- 1* top cover
- 1* power cable
- 1* random filament
- 1* USB cable
- 1* USB stick
- 1* support holder
- 1* quick start guide
- 1* filament guide tube
- 1* after-sales service card
- 1* screwdriver
- 1* unclogging pin toll
- 2* allen wrench
- 1* wrench
- 1* grease
- 1* teflon tube
- 1* glue stick
- 12 Months factory warranty (special conditions may apply for remote areas and outside EU)
- For more information please visit Terms & Conditions section or contact us directly
- Excluded from the warranty are consumable parts (for more information contact us)
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Printer Types||Filament Printers|
|Stock location||Available in 1 to 3 working days|
|3D Printer Serie||Flashforge Guider|
|3D Printer Model||Guider II S|
|Industry||Art, Education, Prototyping|
|Expert level||Advanced, Average|
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||0.4|
|Filament Diameter (mm)||1.75|
|Material Application||Hobby, Prototyping|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||550mm x 490mm x 570mm|
|Build volume (WxDxH)||280mm x 250mm x 300mm|
|Product Weight (g)||30000.00|
|Layer thickness (micron)||100.00|
|Build volume width||280.00|