Raise3D Printer E2CF is a durable desktop IDEX 3D printer optimized for 3D printing carbon fiber-reinforced filaments. The E2CF is excellent for manufacturing, prototyping, and more. Carbon fiber reinforced filament has low density and high strength, and it is resistant to corrosion, static electricity, and high temperature. It has the potential for a wide range of applications within industries that need a considerable strength-to-weight ratio in their solutions, such as the aviation industry and the automotive world. The E2CF is durable, user-friendly, and stable while in operation, delivering accurate prints.
- independent dual extruders - IDEX and available to print in mirror and duplication mode
- nozzles with high durability - new silicon carbide nozzles have excellent wear resistance and thermal conductivity
- auto bed leveling
- engineered for printing carbon fiber reinforced filament - E2CF only supports authorized filaments and printing profiles. For now, you can use industrial PA12 CF filament to print on E2CF from Raise 3D. In the future, more carbon fibers such as PPA CF, PET CF, and PPS CF, and third-party filaments such as BASF and LEHVOSS will be available to print on E2CF.
- support filament for industrial PA12 CF - this is a support material specially developed for carbon fiber-reinforced composite filaments. It created a stable support structure, providing proper adhesion to printed surfaces and counteracting and tendency to warp.
- filament Dry Box - the built-in suspension trays are used to place the filament and allow material to be pulled more smoothly. When closed, they can effectively prevent dust and moisture from affecting the material, for a period of up to 30 days.
- improved calibration accuracy
- flexible build plate - to easily remove prints after printing
- environmentally friendly - HEPA Air Filtration, power saving button
- power loss recovery, and filament run-out sensor
- ideaMaker slicing profiles - tested and verified by the engineers. There is no need to adjust the parameters before printing.
- wide range of professional applications - great for making prototypes, aerospace, automotive, medical, electronics, and civil engineering models.
- Print Technology: FFF
- Print Head System: Independent Dual Extruders
- Build Volume (WxDxH):
Single Extrusion Print: 13×9.4×9.4 inch / 330×240×240 mm
Dual Extrusion Print: 11.6×9.4×9.4 inch / 295×240×240 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Supported Materials: Raise 3D Industrial PA12 CF/ PA12 CF Support/ PPA CF/ PPA GF/ PPA Support (PET CF and PPS CF Coming soon)
- Layer Height: 0.1 – 0.25 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm (Default), 0.6/ 0.8mm (Available)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port, Live camera
- Print Head Travel Speed: 30-150 mm/s
- Max Build Plate Temperature: 110°C
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 300°C
- Supported File Types: STL/OBJ/3MF
- Machine Code Type: GCODE
- Build Plate: Flexible Steel Plate with Buildtak
- Heated Bed Material: Silicone
- Machine Size (W×D×H): 23.9×23.5×18.3 inch / 607×596×465 mm
- Net Weight: 32.4 kg
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|3D Printer Types||Filament Printers|
|External stock||Ready to ship in 1 or 2 working days|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|3D Printer Application||Manufacturing, Prototyping|
|Machine Serie||Raise3D E|
|Expert level||Advanced, Average|
|Product application||Manufacturing, Prototyping|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||607mm x 596mm x 465mm|
|Product Weight (g)||32400.00|
|Minimal layer height (microns)||100.00|
|Build volume width (mm)||330.00|
|Technical Data Sheet -old|
|Information brochure -old|