Formware 3D Software
Powerful 3D Printing slice and support generation software
3D Print job preparation can be a time consuming task. Orienting, supporting and slicing your build jobs in a way that they actually print can be challenging.
There are expensive software packages in the market but an easy to use alternative for hobbyists and business was hard to find. Formware 3D is just that. An easy to use slicing and job preparation package for pixels based 3D Printers. Formware 3D is designed for resin and inkjet 3d printers.
|Technologies||DLP, FDM, MJF, mSLA(LCD), SLA, SLM, SLS|
Formware 3D Features Premium Support generation and editing
- AUTOMATIC GENERATION The fastest way to support generation for your prints. Automatic.
- 100% DRAGGABLE SUPPORTS Just drag supports and the geometry adapts automatically.
- POINT/LINE MODE Edit supports more easily in point/line mode.
- ADVANCED EDGE & SURFACE EDITS Edit/resample/delete critical detected surfaces or edges.
Quick Mesh editting
- MESH HOLLOWING Hollow your mesh to save printing material and create a light weight structure.
- LATTICE INFILLS Add perfect lattice infills to get a strong part.
- DRAINAGE HOLES Add holes to your hollow parts to lets material flow out easily during printing
- MIRRORING & SCALING Easily mirror/scale your supported part including supports. Saving you time.
Easy User interface
- OBJECT MANIPULATOR Easily move/rotate/scale your objects with the click and drag manipulator.
- COPYING Array copy objects to build an entire table with a few clicks.
- IMPORT & EXPORT Import and export .stl, .obj, .ply, .amf and project files to save all your work.
- SHORTCUTS & MORE Formware 3D includes an extensive list of keyboard shortcuts to save you time.
Rock solid slice engine
- FAULT TOLERANT SLICING Slice your models quickly and fault tolerant with GPU slicing.
- LIGHT MASKS Apply light masks to ensure uniform light intensity at your platform.
- CUSTOMIZABLE EXPORT Export slices, gcode, preview, print profiles etc. Many options to choose from.
- EXTREME SLICE SIZES Slicing engine tested up to 8000 x 8000 pixels.
Formware 3D is compatible with
- Generic LCD/DLP machines (.stl export including supports)
- Phrozen Shuffle (XL) (.stl export including supports & Slice export)
- Kudo 3d (slice export)
- Wanhoa D7 (.cws export + printcontroller)
- Anycubic photon (.photon export new)
- Formlabs Form 1 & 2 (.stl export including supports)
- Can be activated on 1 PC
- Support: Email
- Allowed Usage: Personal use
- License: Lifetime
- Can be activated on 2 PC's
- Support: Email + Telephone
- Allowed Usage: Business/Commercial use
- License: Lifetime
Hardware and software requirements
- OpenGL 3.3 (most modern pc's support this)
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- At least 2Gb memory. 4Gb is advised
- Dedicated GPU is advised, not required
|Country Of Origin||The Netherlands|
|Technology||DLP, FDM, MJF, mSLA(LCD), SLA, SLM, SLS|
|Licence Type||Commercial, Personal|