Phrozen Resin ABS like Creamy White (1KG)
Only 7 left in stock
Phrozen Resin ABS like Creamy White Phrozen Resin ABS like Creamy White is a material that creates high-resolution, sturdy models and is best for general modeling and industrial applications. With its light color, it is also exceptionally suitable for painting models after the curing process. Technical Specifications Viscosity: 77 cps Proportion: 1.1 Tg: 70 °C […]
Phrozen Resin ABS like Creamy WhitePhrozen Resin ABS like Creamy White is a material that creates high-resolution, sturdy models and is best for general modeling and industrial applications. With its light color, it is also exceptionally suitable for painting models after the curing process.
- Viscosity: 77 cps
- Proportion: 1.1
- Tg: 70 °C
- Elongation: 2 %
- Break Value: 12 MPa
- Surface Hardness: Shore 79D
- I-Zod Impact: 2.32 KJ/m2
- Volume: 1 KG
- XY Planar Resolution: 0.050 mm
- Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
- Property: High hardness and toughness, and resolution. Its light color is suitable for post-process, like painting.
- Ways to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun
- Suitable For: Phrozen 3D Printer Series and other LCD 3d printers
- General modeling
- Industrial prototype proofing
How to use it
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse the model into alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish them as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year
Need help or advice? Contact us for any support question.Contact us now