Stainless Steel Drip Stand is a handy tool for the 3D printing process. The drip stand is easy to clean, stable, and durable.
How to use it
- Remove the thumbscrew holding the resin vat on the side you want to install the drip stand.
- Mount the drip stand with the whole to the thread and tighten the thumbscrew again
- The drip stand cannot touch your build plate during printing.
- After printing move up the build platform
- Remove the build plate and hook it to the drip stand
- The uncured resin will now drip back into your resin vat.
- You can close the lid if you want
- Phrozen Sonic Mini
- most other 5.5"/ 6" LCD 3D Printers where the resin vat is secured with thumscrews
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin