Asiga Resin DentaGUM is a flexible pink material developed to replicate the patient’s gingiva and is an essential component when producing a dental implant case. Asiga DentaGUM offers excellent accuracy and rebound.
Whether you are placing an implant and need to see tissue compression or would like a more realistic/complete model, Asiga’s DentaGUM is your solution.
- high accuracy
- ideal for dental applications - print with this resin gingiva mask models
- color to imitate the patient's gingiva - pink
- printer compatibility - 385nm 3D Printers
- manufactured by Asiga - under ISO 13485:2016 & EN ISO 13485:2016
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
The photo is from the bottle of 1KG. This product contains a 0.5KG bottle.
|Package Size||0.5 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Country Of Origin||Australia|
|External stock||Available in 1 to 2 weeks|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||385|
|Material Properties||Flexible, Precise|
|Product Weight (g)||500.00|