The replacement/ spare part for Wanhao D7 3D Printers
The Wanhao D7 FEPvat is an affordable alternative resin VAT for the Wanhao Duplicator D7 (and possibly fits similar 3D printers). The FEPvat you receive is a 3D-printed version.
It's made from the high-quality filament and has brass inserts to ensure the bolts keep gripping the VAT. It's built to be strong.
We used these VAT's continues for more than 6 months and they worked perfectly. Even after many FEP sheet changes, resin changes, and cleaning with alcohol. But of course, they are not built for eternity, and we cannot make long-term guarantees. But hey, we can guarantee they last longer than a Formlabs resin VAT costing three times as much!
- affordable replacement
- easy to assembly
- easy to clean
- pre-installed FEP film
Wanhao D7 FEPvat Features1: Easy to use We developed a two-step sheet mounting system. The first step locks the sheet so it won't move around anymore. In the second step tightens the sheet till it's perfect.
- Step 1
- Turn the VAT upside down
- Lay your FEP sheet on the VAT
- Press the ring into the VAT till it's flush with the edge of the VAT. You will feel resistance, just push till it's flush.
- Insert all bolts and tighten them. Keep the ring flush with the edge of the VAT.
- The FEP sheet is now locked in place.
- Step 2
- Tighten corner bolts till secured
- Tighten all other bolts till secured
- Ready, your film is tight like a high-pitched drum now!
- 1 FEPVAT - 3D printed
- 1 Ring to secure FEP Sheet
- 22 M4 Screws to secure the ring
- Due to the changes that manufacturers do in the 3D printers, before buying check if the part is compatible with the version of your 3D printer
- If you have a question about the spare part contact us
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin
|Product Size (WxDxH)
|175mm x 115mm x 25mm
|Product Weight (g)