The replacement/ spare part for Formlabs Form 2, and Form 3 3D Printers
The universal cartridge enables you to print with any third-party resin in closed mode on your Form 2, Form 3 & & Form 3L (2 units) printer using any of the Formlabs resin profiles. The cartridge enables all functions like the heater, wiper, and auto-refill. These functions increase part accuracy and quality.
- Resins offered by the manufacturer are expensive ($180 per liter and up). There are several companies like ApplyLabWork offering high-quality and special SLA resins for much less. However, they can only print in the so-called ‘open mode’, which disables the wiper, heater, and auto-filling of the resin tank. Printing quality, accuracy, and consistency are much higher when printing in closed mode, and some resins can only be printed in this mode and will otherwise fail during printing.
- In ‘open mode’, the printer will pause after 100ml of resin use, this causes a line/defect in your print. As the resin tank is automatically topped up in ‘closed mode’, you can print as much resin as your model needs without babysitting.
Wiper - Enable the wiper to reduce the stick to the tank. This reduces tank to wear and improves part accuracy. Resin stays mixed and consistent.
Auto dispensing - Automatically dispense resin into the tank when needed. No more 100ml print limitations, no print line. and no babysitting
Heater - Resin is sensitive to temperature fluctuations which influences the cure rate. Enable the heater to improve printing accuracy.
Formlabs resin profiles supported
- Standard - Black V3, V4
- Standard - White V3, V4
- Standard - Grey V3, V4
- Standard - Clear V2, V4
- Dental - Model V2
- Engineering - Durable
- Engineering - Flexible
- Engineering - Grey Pro
- Engineering - High Temp
- Engineering - Rigid
- Engineering - Tough V4, V5
- Jewelry - Castable V2
- Jewelry - Castable Wax
- All universal cartridges are limited to 10 resets, this equals about 20 liters of resin.
- Please note that virtually all 3rd party manufacturers develop their resins to be used with one of the standard resin types.
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|External stock||Ships in 3 to 6 weeks|
|Country Of Origin||The Netherlands|
|Machine Serie||Formlabs Form|
|Machine Model||Form 2, Form 3|