Phrozen Mud-Like Resin is the newest material from Phrozen to hit the shelves! The resin has a great detail possibility and its color and texture are definitely its standout features. To create durable 3D bust sculptures, we recommend using Mud-like Resin.
- Ideal for Bust Sculptures: The newest resin from Phrozen is a perfect fit for 3D printing bust sculptures, allowing you to create objects that are of higher precision and accuracy.
- Fabulous Coral Matte Shade: Phrozen Mud-like Resin prints with a beautiful coral color and with a matte texture, instead of a glossy finish, adding new life to your designs.
- Easy to print: The resin is easy to work with. With just the right amount of fluidity, Phrozen Mud-like material is formulated with the perfect viscosity, with no risk of splitting or detaching from the building plate while printing.
- Less Deformation & Meticulous Details: It is an ideal material for printing high-quality models with high resolution. Phrozen Mud-like Resin comes with the addition of nanoceramic particles which helps in creating sturdy 3D models without deformed parts.
- Weight: 500g bottle
- Color: Coral
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 300-400 cps
- Surface Hardness: 89 Shore D
- UTS: 32 MPa
- EAB: 9 %
- Izod notched impact strength: 6.5 KJ/m2
- Flexural strength: 51 MPa
- Flexural modulus: 1550 MPa
- Tg: 65 °C
- Use our resin and printer in a well-ventilated room
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor lights
- Please preserve our resin in a closed opaque bottle to avoid exposure to air
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together
- Please keep the resin away from kids
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage
- Use in a well-ventilated room
- Shake well before use
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 OC) and dry condition
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Package Size||0.5 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Resin for||LCD, Mono LCD|
|Information brochure -old|